רסיבר ONKYO TX-SR373
- חוות דעת (0)
5.1-Channel A/V Receiver
Surround Sound for Immersive 4K Entertainment
Behind the freshly styled faceplate of the TX-SR343 is high-current Wide Range Amplification Technology to transform your movie, television, and gaming experiences.
This receiver has the latest HDMI® connections and supports HDCP 2.2, which means you can stream UltraHD video and spin next-generation 4K Blu-rays.
The TX-SR343 is also ready to power and play USB video-subscription streaming devices.
The TX-SR343 can up-convert analog video (such as VHS tapes) and send it to your TV through a single HDMI cable for improved picture quality.
There’s Bluetooth streaming with audio optimization, and a Burr-Brown DAC to ensure your music is played with pure energy.
It’s quite simply our best budget A/V receiver ever.
- 100 W per Channel
- HDMI 4 In / 1 Out (4K UltraHD / HDCP 2.2)
- True Driving Power from Discrete Amp Circuits
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- Easy Configuration Rear Panel
- HDMI Video Up-Conversion
- Streaming Media Player Ready
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® Terminals for UltraHD Entertainment
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Analog Video Upconversion to HDMI
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Audio Included)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- 100 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 120 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™,
LipSync, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit DAC for All Channels
- Advanced 32-bit DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Double Bass Function
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- USB Port (Rear) for Powering Media Streaming Sticks (5 V, 1 A)
- 2 Component Video Inputs (Rear)
- 3 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front/2 Rear)
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front/6 Rear)
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Headphone Jack
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 10 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up
- HDMI Passthrough Function
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Full-Function RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out for UltraHD
All HDMI terminals support the latest TV 4K/60 Hz video displays,
and comply with HDCP 2.2 copy protection encoded in content from movie studios,
broadcasters, and streaming services, for next-generation UltraHD.
True Power from Discrete Amplifiers
Discrete Amps deliver high instantaneous current to increase speaker control for accurate and
dynamic audio reproduction. This precise power is the cornerstone of Onkyo’s amplification philosophy.
Easy Connection Guide on Back Panel
Connections to speakers and external devices are illustrated and clearly labeled on the back panel.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Stream virtually any audio from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home cinema for clear and powerful sound.
HDMI Video Up-Conversion
Only one wire! Every video signal is converted and sent to your TV through one HDMI cable.
Ready for Streaming Media Devices
The handy USB port supplies power to streaming media players.
Keep up with your video subscription services and other programs streamed from the Internet.
Power Output: 100 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC);
120 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 160 x 328 mm
Weight: 8.0 kg